As a Financial Advisor Kent provides four things to his clients; he helps them to organize their thoughts with regard to their goals. He provides an education as to the potential solutions available to work towards those goals. He recommends what he believes to be the best solution. He provides follow-up and review to ensure the plan is executed and on track.
Kent incorporates these and other important considerations during the financial planning process encompassing the following four key areas.
• Cash Flow Analysis
• Retirement income planning
• 401 K and Pension plan review
• Education funding strategies
• Asset Protection strategies
• Life insurance analysis and review
• Disability insurance analysis and review
• Long-term care insurance
• Portfolio diversification and asset allocation strategies
• Tax-efficient investment strategies
• Investment policy statement preparation
• Quarterly performance reports
• Monthly statements and annual reviews
• Online account acces”
Estate & Legacy Planning
• Estate planning documents review
• Wealth transfer strategies
• Beneficiary review
• Philanthropic planning
• Charitable gifting strategies
Kent Financial Group and LPL Financial do not offer legal advice or services.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: MI.